Snow White Fan Art !



Oui, un autre fan art ! Je ne sais pas pourquoi, mais ses temps-ci j'en ai le goût ! Ça me relaxe beaucoup ! Ce fan art de Snow White sera donc mon premier post pour l'année 2011 ! Et sur ce, je vous souhaite la plus belle des années ! Xx
-
Yes, an other fan art ! I don't know why, but these day I feel like it ! It relaxes me a lot ! So, this Snow White fan art is the first post of the year 2011 and, at the same time, I'd like to wish you an amazing year full of good things ! Xx

1 messages:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Geneviève is a cheerful illustrator and pin up artist from Montreal, Canada. After studying 2D animation she worked mostly in the comic and the game industry. She is presently working full time at Hibernum Creation (Montreal). She is still working on freelance contracts for comics studios and working on her pin up illustrations.