THE banner !

Finalement, voici la bannière que je ferai imprimer pour les conventions futures ! Je tiens à remercier mon  copain (dom2d.com) qui a fait la magnifique typographie pour mon nom :) En passant, je tiens à vous informer que je serai au Comic Con de Toronto dans la fin de semaine du 14-15 avril ! Venez en grand nombre!
 -
Finaly, this will be my banner for the futur conventions to come ! I want to thank my boyfriend (dom2d.com) who did the awesome typography work on my name !  Also, I just want to inform you that I'll be at the Toronto Comic Con on april 14 and 15 ! I'm excited the meet you all there !

3 messages:

  1. Amazing banner!! How big is it?? Excellent work of your boyfriend too!!
    Wish i could be there but i am too far. So i wish you the best at the event!! :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks !!
    The banner will be 31X79 inches ! I can't wait to see the final result :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. So forceful and rhythmic! I LOVE it!

    RépondreSupprimer

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Geneviève is a cheerful illustrator and pin up artist from Montreal, Canada. After studying 2D animation she worked mostly in the comic and the game industry. She is presently working full time at Hibernum Creation (Montreal). She is still working on freelance contracts for comics studios and working on her pin up illustrations.